Blatant Plug.....

Niall Quinn's Disco Pants

For my mate's band Cine. They've applied for a Channel 4 TV show called Orange Unsigned Act, and you guys can check his band out here and post comments about how bloody good they are!!! Plug over....thanks to those who do, my mate Paul will appreciate it (who incidentally isn't a football fan but looks out for the City results anyway, now that's a good mate for you!!)

http://www.orangeunsignedact.co.uk/acts/cine

They're pretty good! Though a bit too pop-ish for my taste. (i'm not poo pooing pop, i just like something a bit different).

pee dubya said:
They're pretty good! Though a bit too pop-ish for my taste. (i'm not poo pooing pop, i just like something a bit different).

Yeah, I get where you're coming from with the pop thing, tho they sound different live.....don't forget to add a comment on the page though.....more comments.....more chance of getting thru!!! Thanks for checking them out too!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.