Block 106 you should be ashamed....

sboroMCFC

The treatment of Nasri in my block yesterday was disgusting (until he scored of course!). What happened to supporting our players? When will City fans learn?! This happened with de Jong, Milner, Tevez, Micah, Dzeko, Vieira, Yaya Toure....actually pretty much every signing we have ever made!

Give the lad a chance FFS. It's his first season and he is still finding his feet. He is a quality player and given time he will be at the heart of everything for us.

sboroMCFC said:
The treatment of Nasri in my block yesterday was disgusting (until he scored of course!). What happened to supporting our players? When will City fans learn?! This happened with de Jong, Milner, Tevez, Micah, Dzeko, Vieira, Yaya Toure....actually pretty much every signing we have ever made!

Give the lad a chance FFS. It's his first season and he is still finding his feet. He is a quality player and given time he will be at the heart of everything for us.

What were people saying? No vocal negativity near me.

Can't say I noticed, but I did notice in Block 109/110 we sang Nasri's name during the first half, when if we're honest his performance didn't merit the chants.

some paper ticket behind me (139 Fam Stand) slagging him all through the game, then about 65 mins i heard him say to his mate "Which ones that number 19" what the fuck? and if he had called Joleon Lescott Julian one more time i was going to strangle the fucker.

The treatment from most of our 'fans' regarding Nasri is disgusting.

Parts of our support are absolutely vile. Unfortunately, we as a group of fans have a history of it, there is always a scapegoat. Often, those players go on to become fans favourites, which shows what a fickle set of fans some of us can be.

It will never change, try and ignore it.

I had a thread like this last week and it was pulled, so good luck.

It cant be a surprise that some fans at the ground slag City players off when loads come on here and do the very same thing.

It just seems to be the way of things nowadays and it's certainly not unique to City fans.

Loads moaning near me as well (i'm in 105).

They don't seem to shout "well done Nasri" for the countless things he does very well. He had a great game yesterday. It's just typical of too many Blues this sort of shit!

I agree in part, but the people around me that slate him have been watching City for years and years, and it's mainly to do with his work ethic. If you think he works hard enough, then fair enough.

For the record, he doesn't work hard enough and people have the right to an opinion if they are paying to watch the team.

markbmcfc said:
The treatment from most of our 'fans' regarding Nasri is disgusting.

Parts of our support are absolutely vile. Unfortunately, we as a group of fans have a history of it, there is always a scapegoat. Often, those players go on to become fans favourites, which shows what a fickle set of fans some of us can be.

It will never change, try and ignore it.

I had a thread like this last week and it was pulled, so good luck.

I wish we were like the fans of Mythical Utopia FC who get to their seats five minutes before kick off, sing, stand and encourage their players all game, clap the team off even in defeat and leave five minutes after the end. Oh, and turn up for all cup ties.

Whilst he hasnt set the world on fire I think he has been steady in most games and great in some. He retains the ball well and whilst a bit weak in the challenge, we didnt buy him for that reason.

All I know is that since he,Ageuro and Clichy were signed we have been so much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.