Block 117

bluefandk said:
DonnyCityLove said:
when i booked she said im in 116, but on the reciept its 117?

Proberbly block 116 aisle 117 mate.

thats the case for me. go down aisle 117 but im literally about 5 seats from the away fans. can be a mint atmosphere at times. i think the players appreciate the fact that the only atmosphere the stadium generates is our bit and the singing corner. sometimes the likes of robinho or ireland will wave over to our stand if we are singing there name.

Yeh mine says 117 but its actually 116. I moved from the north stand which was crap! Atmosphere feels like the old main road days again! Took me a few games to get used to the new view though. I hope you can stand up for 90 mins!

117 is great but don't try any abuse at Stephen Ireland as there is a guy in there who goes mad if you so much as tut him missing a sitter. Not that anyone would slag off our best player but be warned.

just got my season ticket finally sorted for 117 might miss the first home game due to moving back home from aberdeen, been away for 10 years really cant wait now. ill see you all there for a few beers. and greenie if you are reading this no major update from last time but defo get in touch when i move down hopefully end of august for a few in the charlestown.

Bossman Blue said:
117 is great but don't try any abuse at Stephen Ireland as there is a guy in there who goes mad if you so much as tut him missing a sitter. Not that anyone would slag off our best player but be warned.

that guy is mental, proper lunatic sometimes

ive just moved 2 117 i went in there for the bolton game it was mint..half time was fab :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.