Block 23 row 24 seat 711ish

Tom_mcfc

Whoever was in this seat is an utter c##t. Struggling to find my seat and asked the gentlemen in this seat what seat number he was. His reply was im in my seat and im not moving. Complete tosser nice to see blues helping blues. Before anyone says it I told him he's a knob to his face just hoping he reads this also. City don't need tits like U. Slagging players off and won't help fellow blues out. Fu## off and don't come back. Tit

Tom_mcfc said:
Whoever was in this seat is an utter c##t. Struggling to find my seat and asked the gentlemen in this seat what seat number he was. His reply was im in my seat and im not moving. Complete tosser nice to see blues helping blues. Before anyone says it I told him he's a knob to his face just hoping he reads this also. City don't need tits like U. Slagging players off and won't help fellow blues out. Fu## off and don't come back. Tit

Just no need is the? Trust mate i wish i went the rag Scum in pub was a joke even the pub blues talked bull ****

Tom_mcfc said:

sorry my bad :) I just didnt want to move

was he to one side , or the other , of you ?

a right tit , or a left tit ..... or just a complete tit ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.