Bloody hell lads

Shafter said:
Looks like we're heading for the drop!

PULIS OUT!

How the devil are you fuckers anyroad? ;)

Never mind 'Shafter' ......

at least you'll have a nice trip to Blackpool to look forward to !

dom said:
Vienna_70 said:
Shafter said:
Looks like we're heading for the drop!

PULIS OUT!

How the devil are you fuckers anyroad? ;)

Eh up, Duck!

How are things in the Six Towns?

I thought it was the 5 Towns ???

It's actually six towns.

Fenton, Longton, Stoke-upon-Trent, Hanley, Tunstall and Burslem (Port Vale's home town).

Arnold Bennett's five towns books are about S-o-T, but I'm not sure which town he left out.

Be careful what you wish for

Charlton fans bemoaned the fact that Curbishley had taken them as far as he could (top 6 in PL) and demanded a new manager.

Sunk without a trace.

Welcome back 6 finger sister shagger.
:)

Potential brown trouser time for your boys. Mind you so will mine on cup final day when Wigum turn up thinking there Barca.

Is that you Shafter?

stkl.jpg

Shafter said:
Ah lads, as you'll probably know i've always hated Pulis's tactics and the way he has us playing but have always given the team my total support.......

But he's lost the fucking plot. Stubborn and single-minded. I fear for us and it's horrible.

Bring in Rafa ;)

I've got to be honest mate i think he had the right idea when you came up and progressed well with signings.. BUT he seems to never want more than 2 wingers in the squad this year you could have had Kightly Pennant Etherington and the other can't remember his name but yet he prefers cart horses like walters or someone like that on the wing and i just can't get my head round it because if you were going to progress those 2 wide men particuarly at home need to be creative players and he even bought decent level players in but doesn't use them and you have some decent strikers. really fustrates me because he could have done so much better pulis even with his style of football.

Saying that i would never in a million years bet on stoke to go down and yet again i think you'll be safe, can't see it right now but a result will come out of nowhere then the britannia will be the fortress that it was, ask any city fan probably hardest fixture of the season along with everton away!

Shafter said:
Cheers lads.....and the 5 towns 6 fingered comments made me piss.....you twats ;)

All good fun though and yeah if you can do us a favour against Wigan it would be very much appreciated.

Thing is, Pulis got us here and for that i am always grateful, but fuck me.....playing as dire as we do is acceptable for maybe the first 2 seasons in the prem to consolidate your place but then you need to progress. Pulis will never change though and if any of you have read the Stoke message boards lately (the oatcake and 1863) then you will find that the majority want him gone. Being at the britannia stadium these past few home games has been weird......he has now lost the fans and by the looks of it the players aswell. We have no fight anymore and that of all things is the hardest to take for a Stokie.

Anyway, it's only football and at least there's still fanny and beer!

So how far out of Stoke do you have to travel mate to fooking find any !!!

jrb said:
Is that you Shafter?

stkl.jpg

Hahaha pissed myself.

Nope, thats my daughter ;)<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:05 pm --<br /><br />Great post Chairman wesker....totally agree.

And oatcakecokie.......there is plenty of fanny in Burslem thee knowst so not too far to go.....and they all put out anarl.....filthy Vale slags ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.