Bloody hell lads

I think most had the 2 hoops and Derrrrrrrland going down, that was a shocker beating the bar codes 3 0 so its back to 1 from 5 i would say, Norwich are sliding. Drinking plenty of beer usual helps in these situations, hope that helps, good luck (-;

I'm sure he will keep them up. Not sure how it all went wrong. It's all very tight down there. A couple of wins can make you look good but the other way round in shit street. Whatever happened to Palacios? I remember Roy Keane saying kenwyne Jones is worth 40m he can't score in a brothel these days

Shafter said:
Looks like we're heading for the drop!

PULIS OUT!

How the devil are you fuckers anyroad? ;)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you pal.. mean it..

corky1970 said:
you know that there shiny fucker in the sky at night?

its called the moon !

you dont have to worship it or throw stones at it you backwards 1979 clothes wearing John Craven lokkalikey six fingered jimmy saville black and white tv, mouth breathing dark dank empty toothed slack jawed town, hoof football ugly fuckwads using bartering instead of money fucking magic flying thing in the sky mother fuckers........ cunts
Harsh that is, black and white tvs are classics

Hey up Shafter Duck;

I think you will be safe. Pretty sure Pulis is going though. As I understand the situation Coates has invested loads in your Youth Team structure and wants to see some kids make a breakthrough and Pulis keeps asking for cash to buy the likes of Charlie Adam. Fans are fed up too.

Daft thing is though, pretty sure a year of Pulis in charge would have had QPR and Sunderland safe by now.

guvnors son mcfc said:
Shafter said:
Cheers lads.....and the 5 towns 6 fingered comments made me piss.....you twats ;)

All good fun though and yeah if you can do us a favour against Wigan it would be very much appreciated.

Thing is, Pulis got us here and for that i am always grateful, but fuck me.....playing as dire as we do is acceptable for maybe the first 2 seasons in the prem to consolidate your place but then you need to progress. Pulis will never change though and if any of you have read the Stoke message boards lately (the oatcake and 1863) then you will find that the majority want him gone. Being at the britannia stadium these past few home games has been weird......he has now lost the fans and by the looks of it the players aswell. We have no fight anymore and that of all things is the hardest to take for a Stokie.

Anyway, it's only football and at least there's still fanny and beer!

Arite Shafter, it's not too late to see the light mate, the number of posts and visits on here you are virtually a blue ;) I know it's all about loyalty but deep down you want to join our ranks don't you ;) ? you and your six fingers would be welcome down at Wembley for the final, im sure the regulars of the Bluemoon family would like a pint with our famous stokie friend.

Get down to the Green Man in May

Shafter for Wembley !!

See you there......i'll take good care of your Mrs in The Green Man while you go to the game ;)<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:08 pm --<br /><br />
corky1970 said:

its called the moon !

you dont have to worship it or throw stones at it you backwards 1979 clothes wearing John Craven lokkalikey six fingered jimmy saville black and white tv, mouth breathing dark dank empty toothed slack jawed town, hoof football ugly fuckwads using bartering instead of money fucking magic flying thing in the sky mother fuckers........ *****

Evening Corky. Wow i bet you're out of breath after that. Quality rant!

The thing that stood out for me with Stoke was the FA Cup trip in January. There was a completely different feel around the place for me that day than there's been in previous years. I don't know if it was the lower turn out from home fans, which I can understand, just after Christmas etc, or the snowballs and the copious amounts of alcohol that day but the place felt so much less intimidating that it had done before. Was like the fans and the team weren't quite at one with eachother like they always have been at stoke.

Personally hope you stay up though, really enjoy the trips there, and would be devastated to lose it after losing Blackburn last year. Get rid of Pulis, get a manager who will make more of an attempt to get you playing and hope for a change. Theres been some footballers at Stoke over the past few years that just haven't been used right , Tuncay being the one that stands out for me.

dref619 said:
The thing that stood out for me with Stoke was the FA Cup trip in January. There was a completely different feel around the place for me that day than there's been in previous years. I don't know if it was the lower turn out from home fans, which I can understand, just after Christmas etc, or the snowballs and the copious amounts of alcohol that day but the place felt so much less intimidating that it had done before. Was like the fans and the team weren't quite at one with eachother like they always have been at stoke.

Personally hope you stay up though, really enjoy the trips there, and would be devastated to lose it after losing Blackburn last year. Get rid of Pulis, get a manager who will make more of an attempt to get you playing and hope for a change. Theres been some footballers at Stoke over the past few years that just haven't been used right , Tuncay being the one that stands out for me.
Good post mate and bang on the money about Tuncay. Probably one of my favourite players of recent years but not given the opportunity by the inept manager. Other players include Palacios who hasnt been given a chance (mentioned by a previous poster) and even Owen who had at least a season left in him at Stoke i'm sure.

It will be a mighty close call but if we do stay up a big shake-up is needed. Peter Coates will never "sack" his bumboy Pulis so leaving by mutual consent will be the way out and then start a fresh......i hope!

Anyway lads, cheers for the support (sometimes ;)) and will hopefully see you next season when a new-look Stoke visit the Etihad and attempt to string more than 3 passes together!!<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:55 pm --<br /><br />
corky1970 said:
Shafter said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
Arite Shafter, it's not too late to see the light mate, the number of posts and visits on here you are virtually a blue ;) I know it's all about loyalty but deep down you want to join our ranks don't you ;) ? you and your six fingers would be welcome down at Wembley for the final, im sure the regulars of the Bluemoon family would like a pint with our famous stokie friend.

Get down to the Green Man in May

Shafter for Wembley !!

See you there......i'll take good care of your Mrs in The Green Man while you go to the game ;)

-- Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:08 pm --

corky1970 said:

its called the moon !

you dont have to worship it or throw stones at it you backwards 1979 clothes wearing John Craven lokkalikey six fingered jimmy saville black and white tv, mouth breathing dark dank empty toothed slack jawed town, hoof football ugly fuckwads using bartering instead of money fucking magic flying thing in the sky mother fuckers........ *****

Evening Corky. Wow i bet you're out of breath after that. Quality rant!

ha ha alright fella !!

i was exhausted

Made me piss did that mate....even if it was at the expense of my club, my city and it's inhabitants :)

Good effort

ifiwasarichfan said:
Hey up Shafter Duck;

I think you will be safe. Pretty sure Pulis is going though. As I understand the situation Coates has invested loads in your Youth Team structure and wants to see some kids make a breakthrough and Pulis keeps asking for cash to buy the likes of Charlie Adam. Fans are fed up too.

Daft thing is though, pretty sure a year of Pulis in charge would have had QPR and Sunderland safe by now.

Ayup me owd!!!

Yeah there's probably some truth in that.....Pulis was great for the fight in the 1st 2 seasons in the prem....when we were the underdog. Sadly, he will never change his approach and stlye and it can only take us so far. Shame really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.