blue cards?

Doncaster Blues said:
Anyone received their blue cards yet? I bought my blue membership and my sons citykicks membership via the clubs website as soon as they were available.

Booked our tickets for the Hull game on the first morning they went on sale and it said paper tickets would be issued but not received either cards or paper tickets!

Any ideas when the cards are to be sent out or should i panic and contact the ticket office now!

Just received mine today

jimharri said:
Mine came today; no badge this year. Bloody skinflints. Quick question. I'm coming over for the Hull game, and received a paper ticket a week or so back. Now I've got my card as well. Which will be the valid method of entry? Best bring both, I suppose.

Mate mine came today and I also have a paper ticket. I emailed the club to ask which to use and got this reply

Thank you for your email.

Please use the paper ticket you have received to gain access on the day, all future tickets will then be uploaded on to your card.

Kind Regards

I'm taking both just in case one doesn't work

ob said:
jimharri said:
Mine came today; no badge this year. Bloody skinflints. Quick question. I'm coming over for the Hull game, and received a paper ticket a week or so back. Now I've got my card as well. Which will be the valid method of entry? Best bring both, I suppose.

Mate mine came today and I also have a paper ticket. I emailed the club to ask which to use and got this reply

Thank you for your email.

Please use the paper ticket you have received to gain access on the day, all future tickets will then be uploaded on to your card.

Kind Regards

I'm taking both just in case one doesn't work
Cheers for the heads up; like you' I'll take both to the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.