"Blue" membership, member's pack add-on...

Ticket priority but the website isn't really clear on this. I think Swansea tickets will be on sale pretty soon so we will have to see how they do the ticketing for this to see if you really need to pay the extra £15 on top of your blue membership.

Mr.Mancini said:
What are the chances of getting a seat in the south stand? Dont wanna be up in level 3 tbh.

if their is seats you will have to get your ticket as soonas sales open i had a city card last year and had to get my ss ticket as soon as few hours later they were usually gone. thats why ive opted for a ss seasoncard this year less hassle :) good luck x

A foam hand, a t-shirt stating "Garry Cook bought me a pint - TOP BLOKE", a Moonchester keyring, a 'I'm 40 years old but go round copying pointless catchphrases initiated by a 24 year old goalkeeper' scarf, a 50% off voucher for the next time you buy 10,000 loyalty points, etc, etc

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
A foam hand, a t-shirt stating "Garry Cook bought me a pint - TOP BLOKE", a Moonchester keyring, a 'I'm 40 years old but go round copying pointless catchphrases initiated by a 24 year old goalkeeper' scarf, a 50% off voucher for the next time you buy 10,000 loyalty points, etc, etc

Do u seriously reckon u support our club?

JohnMaddocksAxe said:

ha they way the club has changed over the past few years that aint a bad shout.

From what I can gather:

Blue - replaces what the access card used to do, but you have to pay for the privilege.

The £15 add on upgrades it to replace the old city card (e.g. tickets on sale sooner).

Bit of a rip off if you ask me for the standard version, but bills have to be paid and FFP complied with.

bzekosilva said:
Mr.Mancini said:
What are the chances of getting a seat in the south stand? Dont wanna be up in level 3 tbh.

if their is seats you will have to get your ticket as soonas sales open i had a city card last year and had to get my ss ticket as soon as few hours later they were usually gone. thats why ive opted for a ss seasoncard this year less hassle :) good luck x

Cheers blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.