BLUE MOON & LOWCOST HAMBURG TRIPS ALL SOLD OUT

bluemags

All trips have now been sold out.

If you are booked on our trip and asked about match tickets then please call the office.

Some match tickets may be available pm me

We will start rooming people on monday

Al hotels are central hamburg either the reeperbahn or the train station area.

You should have had a booking confirmation certificate emailed to whoever made the booking. Presume you use this as an eticket at the airport to get your boarding passes etc?

Kazu said:
You should have had a booking confirmation certificate emailed to whoever made the booking. Presume you use this as an eticket at the airport to get your boarding passes etc?

Is that the sheet with your name, flight number and times? I have had nothing in the post.

citizen said:
Kazu said:

Is that the sheet with your name, flight number and times? I have had nothing in the post.
I booked with another company for schalke and got e-tickets in the post 2 days later.This is now 8 days and nothing.I'm a bit worried.

If you listen when you booked you are all clearly told the following.

you will receive a confirmation and itinerary by e mail, if this does not come through then check your spam box.

All further info will be handed out at the airport on departure.
All Match tickets will be handed out at the airport.

I will be at the airport on thursday morning with all our reps so if anyone needs a lift or has a question then we are their to help.

Simples

Tony

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.