Blue Moon meet up - Sat 11th Feb 12.30pm @ The Waldorf - review and picture page 33

I'm picturing the queue at the bar.....

zombie-horde-of-zombies.gif
B8CCCE0F-D6B5-43C3-800E-0DCA32A49785.jpeg

fully understand that, but I joined because of friends that were posters (now left or dormant) who I still see most games for a pint.

my issue with meet ups is the false equvalence that just because we are all blues we will automatically get on and are mates.

plenty on her I disagree with and have no interest in ever meeting, let alone breaking bread and drinking with them.

although it would be a pleasure to meet you sir
It's one of those situations where you would like to be there to see who everyone is but at the same time not be there as it would spoil your minds eye view of what everyone looks like.
The same as when they make a film of your favourite book, the actors are nothing like you imagine the characters to be.

It's one of those situations where you would like to be there to see who everyone is but at the same time not be there as it would spoil your minds eye view of what everyone looks like.
The same as when they make a film of your favourite book, the actors are nothing like you imagine the characters to be.
4638DFC5-7D37-4FCB-BFB7-9E00E413612E.jpeg
Me and some other bloke on the left

Went to a few of these from 2012 through to (I reckon) 2016, and they were great fun. Was seriously hammered at most, and acted the fool on several occasions. I am what I am!

I’d been through a really tough time: had relatively recently lost my business, gone bankrupt, and my marriage (and I still dearly loved my wife) had fallen apart. And although I’d started to properly turn my life around during that period, it still felt precarious. Was still uncertain of my path. And this place, and those meet ups enabled me to connect with people with whom I had something interesting, crazy and amazing in common. At a time when our wildest dreams were coming true.

It was an amazing time to be a City fan, and there’s no doubt this site helped me find my way.

I’m obviously far too successful to attend these days, but I hope it goes well. Please post some photos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.