Blue planet aquarium

ErlingHaaland

Anyone been ?? Need something to do with the kids tomorrow ! Is it a full day out or need something for the afternoon as well ??

Cheers

leruzin said:
Anyone been ?? Need something to do with the kids tomorrow ! Is it a full day out or need something for the afternoon as well ??

Cheers
Well worth a visit mate, 2 or 3 hours tops though

mancitygaz said:
leruzin said:

Cheers
^^^this^^^,certainly not a full day. Obviously I don't know how old the kids are but I've heard Eureka in Halifax is good

charliebigspuds said:
mancitygaz said:
^^^this^^^,certainly not a full day. Obviously I don't know how old the kids are but I've heard Eureka in Halifax is good

its very good fun

you can spend all day there, cafe is ok but you can also take a packed lunch.
great day out but pricey.

good shout the eureka, brilliant day too.

The kids will like it. It's indoors and if you take your time, it can take up to 3-ish hours to get round. Add on the time in the shop and the cafe (and the spend - ouch). It can make you a nice day out.

Recommend you catch the shark feeding. Interesting to see the divers get up close to the sharks.

Cheers for the replys !! Looking good at the moment and my mrs has just pointed out Cheshire Oaks is close by.That could be the painfull part....

leruzin said:
Cheers for the replys !! Looking good at the moment and my mrs has just pointed out Cheshire Oaks is close by.That could be the painfull part....
Next door. Take your wallet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.