blue pubs / blue landlords / blue memorabilia

The Blue said:
The Britannia in Swinton is my local.
Landlord is a massive blue
Pub Decore is sky blue, but not that many pictures flying around.

If City and Utd are playing on the same night, there's only one team shown on the TV in there!

is it still gary gowers who has the brit ? some good stories about him and his mates, they used to do buses to away games but weren't linked to the swinton csa

wearethesouthstand said:
The Blue said:
The Britannia in Swinton is my local.
Landlord is a massive blue
Pub Decore is sky blue, but not that many pictures flying around.

If City and Utd are playing on the same night, there's only one team shown on the TV in there!

is it still gary gowers who has the brit ? some good stories about him and his mates, they used to do buses to away games but weren't linked to the swinton csa

thats the one mate

Blue Trucker 69 said:
Anyone know of any blue pubs round Bury!

Whitefield isn't exactly bury but the beehive on manchester road is very blue. Opposite Aldi, Mcdonalds and the Indian place on the intersection.

charliebigspuds said:
The Old Cock, The Brunswick and The Oddfellows in Middleton are blue pubs, mind you Middleton is a blue town. I can only think of The Crown that is a red pub.

Whats the Old Cock like for games?
We normally go over to the Colliers.

This isn't the first time we have had this thread. Yet again I ask does anybody know of a decent City Pub in the Warrington area. This Town as most of you will know is Rag and Dipper infested to an almost intolerable degree.

Not sure about now, but the Moulders in Hyde used to have a lot of City stuff on the walls (& above the front door), but the last time i was in there was after Stevie Howie scored the equaliser at the swamp.

Blue Trucker 69 said:
Anyone know of any blue pubs round Bury!

Try 'The Crown' in Heywood - not Bury but close, most of my fellow blues go in there.
My local is a Manure pub:( good banter with the owner though, gonna hoist my 6ft banana on top of his pub one night!<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:28 pm --<br /><br />
ifiwasarichfan said:
This isn't the first time we have had this thread. Yet again I ask does anybody know of a decent City Pub in the Warrington area. This Town as most of you will know is Rag and Dipper infested to an almost intolerable degree.

Methinks you should move to Stockport :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.