Blue pubs in Glossop for SUFC v City game Saturday?

This is a local pub for local people, we'll not have your sort here

tenor.gif

Are they not shut?

It depends on whether they serve substantial meals or not .... if they do, they'Il probably be open .

I'm not that familiar with the Glossop area or its pubs, but T'internet reckons that both the Victoria Inn and Norfolk Arms have BT Sports.

Last edited:
Good game today at GNE albeit bloody freezing, game ended 0-1 with the number 7 for the away team running the show.

Overall a positive experience but after 90 minutes in that wind if someone touched my nose it would have fell off.

Good game today at GNE albeit bloody freezing, game ended 0-1 with the number 7 for the away team running the show.

Overall a positive experience but after 90 minutes in that wind if someone touched my nose it would have fell off.

I headed for the bar at HT/FT.

The Corner Cupboard was great advice, the landlord and staff were brilliant. Theyve even got the Hawk that hung off The Kippax roof behind the bar!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.