Blue Raj - Urmston

simmers

Has anyone been? I'm thinking of going on Thursday and was wondering if anyone who has been recommends it or should I stay away?

simmers said:
Has anyone been? I'm thinking of going on Thursday and was wondering if anyone who has been recommends it or should I stay away?
The Decan accross the rd from the Raj is 10 times better, The raj had the lowest score on the hygiene chart last time they were inspected.

I think the standard is the best in urmston. Not tried the decan one or whatever it is called.

The Standard has always been a decent bet with good food albeit is in need of a good facelift as don't think it's seen a paint brush for 30 years. The Deccan was always the Indian of choice after last orders so I've only ever been in a drunken haze - having said that it has been done up and by all accounts does some nice food nowadays that you don't need to be leathered to enjoy.

Mrs Underpants the Urmstonite and spice food hog says The Decan is the best in Urmston, the Blue Raj is passable though

Thanks, sounds like it might be the Deccan instead. What's it like for parking?

Depends on the time of day. At night you should be ok along Flixton Road. Failing that there's a car park just round the corner at Sainsbury's.

irlamblue70 said:
Depends on the time of day. At night you should be ok along Flixton Road. Failing that there's a car park just round the corner at Sainsbury's.

^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.