Blue ray dvd players

journolud

Are they all that? I have a decent samsung led tv and am looking for a new dvd player. We don't have any blue ray dvds and don't buy that many to be honest. The kids have a lot of the usual stuff like toy story, shrek etc.

Is there a noticeable difference with a blue ray player on your existing collection of dvds or would my money be better spent on a normal dvd player, they all have upscaling do they, and maybe a surround sound system as the speakers on the samsung tv aren't the best.

Alternatively, just a dvd player and some speakers that sit by the side of the tv.

Any advice would be welcome. I'm thinking buying a blue ray player might be a waste of my money for what we use a dvd player for.

Have you considered buying a PS3? If you want bluray you should get surround sound a lot of the space used in blurays is the sound, and plus anything you watch will sound a lot better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.