Blue ray lap top.

scowy68

Anyone got a lap top with blue ray compatability?was thinking of giving my Daughter the one I have here,and upgrading to one i can watch blue ray movies on.

scowy68 said:
Anyone got a lap top with blue ray compatability?was thinking of giving my Daughter the one I have here,and upgrading to one i can watch blue ray movies on.
Waste of time. The screen is too small on a lappy to benefit blu-ray.

Banned Tosspot said:
scowy68 said:
You reckon?
Waste of cash. Save up for one of those big LED TVs instead ;)

Very happy with the plasma i got for now pal,paid a grand for it last year and couldn't justify upgrading so soon.I do have a PS3 here to go with the TV.Just wanted something i could watch my blue ray discs on whilst elsewhere in the house.

scowy68 said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Waste of cash. Save up for one of those big LED TVs instead ;)

Very happy with the plasma i got for now pal,paid a grand for it last year and couldn't justify upgrading so soon.I do have a PS3 here to go with the TV.Just wanted something i could watch my blue ray discs on whilst elsewhere in the house.
If you have another good TV in the house then maybe pick up a LG Blu-Ray player with built in youtube. I think they're about £120 on Amazon.

I've got one, great for watching films on the train on the way to City. Also has output to connect it to HD tv

There not a waste of time really.

Most Blu-ray laptops have HDMI out so you can always hook it up to your plasma for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.