Bluebearboots

Ammy said:
another generation said:
BlueBearBoots said:
I've ordered this guy to serve the drinks, hope Karen, Ammy, Toby, Rach, AG and Mckenzie approve :)
rlkh2p.jpg
I'm only there for the church do. Take my cash and run. Your Aussie stripper can do what he likes for the rest of the night.
I'll have her slice :-)
You're welcome. Too much on show. More of the erotic, please.

karen7 said:
BlueBearBoots said:
I've ordered this guy to serve the drinks, hope Karen, Ammy, Toby, Rach, AG and Mckenzie approve :)

rlkh2p.jpg

I approve!
I don't think he will make it out of there alive
Nice to see you have stopped denying your feelings and are going to make an honest man of Rascal
I'd have rather you asked me first before posting my picture, but now it's on I suppose it'll be ok. :)
Been mad busy this weekend and didn't realise that love is in the air, now I'm willing to offer my services as official photographer when the date is set ;-)

bgblue said:
karen7 said:
BlueBearBoots said:

rlkh2p.jpg

I approve!
I don't think he will make it out of there alive
Nice to see you have stopped denying your feelings and are going to make an honest man of Rascal
I'd have rather you asked me first before posting my picture, but now it's on I suppose it'll be ok. :)
Been mad busy this weekend and didn't realise that love is in the air, now I'm willing to offer my services as official photographer when the date is set ;-)

Haha could just imagine your pics if Barca is anything to go by!!! :)

congratulations el presidente and the future first lady.
let me know when the hen do is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.