Blueinsa has very good news.

B B

blueinsa

Would just like to tell everyone that my wife and i went for our first scan today. All is well. We wont be bringing one new blue into this world, we will be bringing two!!! Apologies for posting on the main board and mods can move if they want.

:-)

Hi congrats. I'm a twin. You're really lucky and blessed. Best of luck to all four of you. Let us all know how thing progress. That's cheered me up for the night.

blueinsa said:
Would just like to tell everyone that my wife and i went for our first scan today. All is well. We wont be bringing one new blue into this world, we will be bringing two!!! Apologies for posting on the main board and mods can move if they want.

I knew there was a reason for upping the ground capacity...................congrats mate and hope all goes well

Danamy said:
blueinsa said:

I knew there was a reason for upping the ground capacity...................congrats mate and hope all goes well

Cheers pal. :-)

blueinsa said:

nice one, I expect to see you all mooching around Queens Park soon then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.