Bluemoon Angling Thread

What does everyone think of Commercial fisheries ?
Went to Hampton springs on Sunday for a change of scenery. Great days fishing with loads of F1s, carp ,roach, rudd and bream. I have to admit by the end of the day I was a little sick of catching fish. It really is like shooting them in a barrel. I will probably go again, but not sure how people fish them week in week out.
Good for match fishing or in winter as NN said. Generally I wouldn't head to one for a pleasure session unless it was winter and it had a good head of silvers. I do sometimes go to partridge if I'm staying at my mum and dad's - good for a quick spur of the moment sesh with limited time.

I was headed up to Island Park reservoir this morning pulling my boat ( on a trailer) behind my truck. I felt a slight bump, one of the wheels looked a bit off in the mirror. Pulled over and one of the bearings was completely shot, had to limp it to a mate's house, have to get it picked up tomorrow. Shame, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, 80fIMG_7687.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.