Bluemoon appreciation thread

Televators said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Televators said:
There's not even anything remotely funny, interesting, deep, about this site.

What's to appreciate???

we'd all appreciate it if you fucked off...

just sayin, like... ;P.

Actually I don't think you're right. You probably think you are, but you're not :(

You're a newbie to me, you joined at a time when a lot of people didn't understand the humour of this site. I don't blame you at all for that, it's not your fault. And now you're just being rude and offensive - but again, you're just copying the people you strive to be.

I'm so sorry I bring out that part of you, it can never be nice being a follower.

Bless you x

it was a joke...you should hang round here more often, you might pick up the new ways and means...

I strive to be me, nothing else, other people are other people, good on them, they make their own impression on the world, I make mine, in my own tiny way.

Besides, you can't be worse than some of the dross on here.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:08 am --<br /><br />
ban-mcfc said:
don't diss the 2009 crew.

best by a mile.

we rule, as long as we keep Bob on the lead we're fine and dandy.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
it was a joke...you should hang round here more often, you might pick up the new ways and means...

I strive to be me, nothing else, other people are other people, good on them, they make their own impression on the world, I make mine, in my own tiny way.

Besides, you can't be worse than some of the dross on here.

sorry x

I've been part of a close-knit forum. It was good. It's now on its arse because eventually the old faces fade away. At least stuff gets posted on here. If you don't like being part of a big forum it's pretty easy to set up your own and you can convince all the cool kids to come over to yours.

Skashion said:
I've been part of a close-knit forum. It was good. It's now on its arse because eventually the old faces fade away. At least stuff gets posted on here. If you don't like being part of a big forum it's pretty easy to set up your own and you can convince all the cool kids to come over to yours.

^This

I ran a HipHop forum about ten years ago, everyone knew everyone and all that... People have commitments elsewhere

Televators said:
Stevie B said:
LoL sad bastard... You have an ego trip over the date you joined a fuckin' internet forum....

Sad man.

I am indeed a very sad man :(

The forum was different back then - what can I say?

Sad Man!

Hahaha...hello love.

Is this another thread about how the forum was great up to 2008 and then turned a bit shite?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.