Bluemoon beer

Bluemoon beer is on draft in the Kings Ransom, Sale (opposite the metrolink station); orange slices are optional

I first came across Bluemoon beer a couple of years ago when I did an 8 month stint in the USA. It's not bad actually and it does grow on you. Believe it or not the orange slices actually work! (no, they do - honestly!).
It's a bit like Guinness you need to sup it a few times and you begin to like it.

Tasted it over the weekend,not bad beer but the blue moon glasses are great glad the we had a big handbag with us Lol.

i had it on draught in a bar in skipton (the woolly sheep), £4.80 a pint and proper nice too,think its an american beer from what i was told

Not recommended lol do a Google search for bluemoon snoozing very very funny<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:13 pm --<br /><br />Not recommended lol do a Google search for bluemoon snoozing very very funny

Mate has just brought some back from York. Made in Canada by all accounts...

Saving it for May 14th at 4.45pm-ish to toast lifting the FA Cup

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
I always drink blue moon. I hated it at first but now I like it. My dad makes fun of me for drinking it though, calls it a sissy beer. I dont care BLUEMOOON

any beer where a fruit is required to bring out its taste is indeed a sissy beer!

glen quagmire said:
WEMBLEY76 said:
Anyone know where I can get bottles of this in the Manchester area ?
Would appreciate any assistance.

Marple precinct mate. Forget the shops name, but you can't miss it, it's in the window!

It's hanging though.

No beers bad....some are just better than others.....and Bluemoon is one of the better ones.

Fuji024.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.