Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipser 2011....

leighton said:
swpswp said:
Leighton, you can count MCFCNorthstand out. He's useless and he knows it. Such a shame.

He used to be the first rung of the ladder but the lad is slowly getting better as the Scoop 6 table will show he has gone from bottom of the league to midtable another 2 years and he will be winning this.

I'm very slow indeed, slowly slowly catchy catchy swinging monkey. I wouldnt go that far Leighton, in 2 years I hope to move on from velcro shoes to growny up shoe lace shoes.

Rorz88 said:
markbmcfc said:
Binocular for the Champion Hurdle for me. Menorah 2nd.

Cue Card for the Supreme Novices

Master Minded for the QMCC

Big Bucks for the World Hurdle

Long Run for the Gold Cup.

Not sure if he's entered, but Soldatino for the Triumph if he is.

Of course, this might change over the next few weeks so, not my official entries yet :)

Alright Mark, no copying me again this year ;)

OOH mind games from the champion already is he playing his Jose Mourhino card too early. No body has won back to back champion tipsers could Rorz88 be the first to do it?

Definitely up for this - going on the Champion Hurdle & Gold Cup days.
Grands Crus will win the World Hurdle,Quevega will win the Mares Hurdle,and Big Zeb will win the Queen Mother,(not literally,as no horse has any use for a dead royal).
Given my luck,they may as well erect the screens around these three and prepare the ketamine in advance.

Paddy Power are doing a promotion online were if you bet 14 or more days between now and Cheltenham and you will get a free bet to your average stake.

Or place a bet on 7 or more days between now and Cheltenham and get a free bet to half your average stake.

Not too bad if they are offering out some free bets.

mcfcnorthstand said:
swpswp said:
Leighton, you can count MCFCNorthstand out. He's useless and he knows it. Such a shame.

Take it your saying no thanks, I dont wish to have a ticket for the next two games then SWPSWP..... Im usles at some tihngas I must admit like making icecubes with boiling water.

Just do as I insruct and nobody gets hurt.

leighton said:
Rorz88 said:
Alright Mark, no copying me again this year ;)

OOH mind games from the champion already is he playing his Jose Mourhino card too early. No body has won back to back champion tipsers could Rorz88 be the first to do it?

Haha, its all going down at Cheltneham, Rorz88 to be back to back Champion, 'Pressure....What Pressure'

Good luck all, ill probably come last now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.