Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion tipser table day 3

bluealf said:
Unlucky Ricster, I dont do placepots either but when you could have had one up you can really kick yourself sometimes.
The last time I done a placepot was about 10 years ago on a bank holiday monday, 1 favourite placed, three of my selection placed at double figures so I went into the bookies after the last race expecting £100+ and got £16 and vowed there and then never to do one again.

Placepot was £219, which i think is shit. You look at the races and youve got 2 20 horse fields and only 1 race with a short price fav. The prices of the places aswell was pretty good, I dont do them myself but theres a bloke in the bookies who does 1 every day but never wins a lot if he does win which puts me off them.

niall_mcfc said:
Placepot was £219, which i think is shit. You look at the races and youve got 2 20 horse fields and only 1 race with a short price fav. The prices of the places aswell was pretty good, I dont do them myself but theres a bloke in the bookies who does 1 every day but never wins a lot if he does win which puts me off them.

Haha, i was reading wednesday's placepot thinking 900 quid, lol. Dont feel as bad now.

Gonna have an e/w treble on again tomorrow and study like feck tonight while at work. Tomorrow will be the day i win my money for my seasoncard :)

law74 said:
bluealf said:
Unlucky Ricster, I dont do placepots either but when you could have had one up you can really kick yourself sometimes.
The last time I done a placepot was about 10 years ago on a bank holiday monday, 1 favourite placed, three of my selection placed at double figures so I went into the bookies after the last race expecting £100+ and got £16 and vowed there and then never to do one again.

Had a few small placepot wins, but one I placed years ago went into the last leg, it was a five runner race so needed to finish in 1st or 2nd. Just before the off one was withdrawn, meaning my selection had to win...... it came 2nd and the placepot paid £1500. Pissed off to say the least, haven't done many since.

Ricster said:
niall_mcfc said:

Haha, i was reading wednesday's placepot thinking 900 quid, lol. Dont feel as bad now.

Gonna have an e/w treble on again tomorrow and study like feck tonight while at work. Tomorrow will be the day i win my money for my seasoncard :)

Id just stick a pin in them mate because anything can win. I pick one out on form and then just a random one for another bet.

I didnt get paid out on the second each way bet Paddy Power only paid out on the first 4 but I got back what I put on today so to break even on that is better than nothing I am up this festival.

Also had Marks horse anti post so a big thank you to Mark and hopefully the rest of the year you get a bit more luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.