Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Scottyboi said:
Uwe Rosler said:
Dirty Harry said:
Keep it as you are until the weight/fat loss stalls mate.

Cheers mate.

Clenbuterol is the winner. Know certain sources :)

Ignore this 'advice'.

Don't fuck with your health,clen is a dangerous drug in the wrong hands.

Up the cardio and tweak your diet if weight loss/leaning out is your goal.

bumpasaurus.jpg

This thread is worthy of a bump. Can someone recommend some decent running shoes. I've been told to look at Asic's?

bumpasaurus.jpg

This thread is worthy of a bump. Can someone recommend some decent running shoes. I've been told to look at Asic's?

Get yourself down to Up and Running on Deansgate. They have people who actually know what they are talking about and will make sure you get the right shoes for you.

Recommendations: Brooks or New Balance.

Im also in the same boat, looking for some decent weightlifting shoes too...
Remember, with weight lifting shoes it's advantageous to get something with a dropped heal. I lift in new balance minimus and I swear by low profile shoes now. Helps with keeping your feet flat and pushing from your heels when doing leg exercises like squats.

Remember, with weight lifting shoes it's advantageous to get something with a dropped heal. I lift in new balance minimus and I swear by low profile shoes now. Helps with keeping your feet flat and pushing from your heels when doing leg exercises like squats.

Thanks for that. I was squatting a couple months back and felt a sharp pain in my left knee which has put me off training legs. I feel that it was probably caused by not pushing from my heels. These sound ideal

Thanks for that. I was squatting a couple months back and felt a sharp pain in my left knee which has put me off training legs. I feel that it was probably caused by not pushing from my heels. These sound ideal
A lot of people wear runners to lift in, which isn't the worst, but because the heal is raised and cushioned, it's causes less stability in the knees. Heels firmly on the ground help stabilize the knees.

@Blue Smarties How many mi/k do you run (or plan on running) a week? Do you have any prior injuries or issues? I run quite a bit (mainly trails), but run with a club, and am pretty familiar with shoes, I could probably help steer you to something. Long story short. When you are talking about running shoes. Spend spend spend. Don't skimp. What's 10-20 quid when talking about something that you are going to put 3-400 miles on. If you don't spend that much, running shoes tend to drop in quality if you aren't buying top tier. And the name of the game is taking care of your body when it comes to this medium.

bumpasaurus.jpg

Get the shoes that are right for you. Everyone is suited to different styles. I never got on with aassics and always used new balance apart from racing shoes.
You will need to know if you need neutral or stability shoes. Buy the wrong ones and you are likely to cause yourself a bit of pain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.