Bluemoon Football Manager Challenge 09

Richard

Seeing as there are millions of people on here who like the odd game, how about a Football Manager 09 Challenge. We have to start off with exactly the same team, and see after a season (or two if you like) who has done the best in terms of cups and league finishes. No cheating, maybe have something like you have to take a print screen of your squad, transfers, and league table or something like that?

Anyone think this is a good idea, it will keep me entertained whilst doing the night shift at work anyhow.

I'm up for this mate!

We could all start as a mid-table championship club, and try and get them promoted etc. Just a thought. :).

We running the January patch? If not, we can all be Burnley and see who gets promoted first. I'll use my 2010 patch. Cheers.

No idea on the logistics, which team or whatever, just an idea I had at work. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free.

I love FM :)
A different (and harder) would be to get Stockport County from League 1 some success? Or something similar...

I played with Manchester City on FM09 a lot but you get bored after a while. In FM it's so easy to sign players and City has a stupid amount of money compared to other teams and each year you get more and more... Season 3 and 4 I won the league easily plus some cups, season 4 I also won the Champions League without too much bother. Had Kaka and Pirlo as my centre midfield :)

Ended up with an absolutely unrealistically good squad:
http://dudioplace.co.uk/fmcitizens/data/phoo/2009_05_23/Manchester City-14.png

how do we know if someone is using the editor to cheat and why not use a blue sq north/south side to make it extremely challenging, i managed to get grays athletic up to the championship after being bought by a spanish tycoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.