Bluemoon infected?

super_city_si

Hi
Is anyone else getting problems with this site? I keep getting redirected to a new site "buddytv.com" without pressing anything or i get an antivirus message that tells me I have a virus and shows a page that looks like a list of my drives saying they are infected but it isnt my computer.
I close the browser and try again and it only happens on bluemoon. Also i have tried internet explorer, Firefox and google chrome. Google chrome actually wont load the page as it says its dangerous and has malware.
Is it just my computer or is there something lurking on the site? ( I ran my antivirus and none were found)
Cheers

Put your computer into safe mode and rerun the virus checker.

this might help

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.pandasecurity.com/homeusers/solutions/activescan/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pandasecurity.com/homeusers/ ... ctivescan/</a>

super_city_si said:
Hi
Is anyone else getting problems with this site? I keep getting redirected to a new site "buddytv.com" without pressing anything or i get an antivirus message that tells me I have a virus and shows a page that looks like a list of my drives saying they are infected but it isnt my computer.
I close the browser and try again and it only happens on bluemoon. Also i have tried internet explorer, Firefox and google chrome. Google chrome actually wont load the page as it says its dangerous and has malware.
Is it just my computer or is there something lurking on the site? ( I ran my antivirus and none were found)
Cheers
Well done for not clicking on that because it would install the virus!! As was mentioned by a previous poster restart your PC in safe mode also be worth running your anti spyware programme whilst in safe mode

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.