Bluemoon Secret soceity/cult

bear in blue

Please bear with me...its been a slow day!

Whilst enjoying my subway lunch in the Arnedale centre, and whilst looking at the lovely fillies that walked past, it got me thinking as to how many of the people in my line of vision were bluemoon posters.

well......

initially i thought how could it would be to have something recognisable such as a t shirt, a baseball cap, hey even a pin badge, so we recognise a fellow bluemoon poster.

then my mind got working.....

we need some sort of special handshake, special wink or special word we use so other bluemooners instantly know that you are a fellow poster. We could all benefit from this cult that is bluemoon by sorting each other out.

For example, i order my subway at lunch then give the special bluemoon wink or hand signal - the server is also a bluemooner and gives it back. Nothing else is said.....then when i go to pay for it, he/she gives the wink, and gives me the sandwhich for free!!! This could go for everyone, mechanics, baliffs, shop workers etc.

thats a fantastic idea. maybe we should have a secret code like "has the goat been fed today" then state our bluemoon name.

des hardi said:
pinky/trigger/thumb.....sticking out means i love you in american sign language ;)

I am not touchy Trigger anywhere.

I know where he's been....

If I were to flop my joh thomas out there would be more of a WWWHHHHOOOOOOAAAAAAA.

Followed by a ****Thud!****

No really!<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:14 pm --<br /><br />If I were to flop my joh thomas out there would be more of a WWWHHHHOOOOOOAAAAAAA.

Followed by a ****Thud!****

No really!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.