Bluemoon Ski Trip

rickmcfc

Just wondered if there is any Skiers/boarders on here? Just trying to see if anyone would be up for a Bluemoon Ski Trip this upcoming ski season. Probably go in Feb/March as long is its outside of the main European school holidays. Think it would be great and a really good laugh to get a good bunch of us out to the Alps, especially all blues!!! So, if your interested, reply to this thread with the following info

*Stick you name below.
*State if your a skier, or a boarder.
*State your level of ability (be honest)
Cheers blues.

Rickmcfc
Skier
Indermediate

Blue Smarties
Never skied
Would only attend for European alcohol and outdoor hot tubs with European women
Would probably return alone having massacred fellow Bluemooners in the Alps to gain control of the forum

Fluffy
Skier
Intermediate<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:58 pm --<br /><br />Fluffy
Skier
Intermediate

Good response so far, keep it coming. I think this would be such a laugh if there is enough interest in this. When i get a decent enough number, i will start to make some proper arrangements with dates/prices/resorts/accomodation etc.

rickmcfc said:
Good response so far, keep it coming. I think this would be such a laugh if there is enough interest in this. When i get a decent enough number, i will start to make some proper arrangements with dates/prices/resorts/accomodation etc.

Bear in mind that some might have to travel via a different airport.

Seen on another site that a tribunal ought to be settled in the autunmj, so would be well up for a week in the Alps in the early new year.

law74 said:
rickmcfc said:

Bear in mind that some might have to travel via a different airport.

Seen on another site that a tribunal ought to be settled in the autunmj, so would be well up for a week in the Alps in the early new year.

What does this mean mate, do you mean something personal will be sorted so you could come??? When i get good numbers and people who a certainly interested, then i will sort lots of info and travel ideas out.

Pigeonho said:
A girl at school once went skiing in the lads changing rooms.
Can she come?
Should probably ask the lads who were in the changing room at the time that question tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.