Bluemoon Under The Cartel's Irish Academic Microscope?

So basically it’s some red shirted twat with a fixation for Bluemoon?

More than that.

Research like this is often funded from somewhere. Maybe it's my bad, but I didn't see any details of how it was funded.

As a generality, I am disinclined to place much weight on research if I don't know who paid for it. I wonder who did.

More than that.

Research like this is often funded from somewhere. Maybe it's my bad, but I didn't see any details of how it was funded.

As a generality, I am disinclined to place much weight on research if I don't know who paid for it. I wonder who did.
It was some sort of humanities grant. I can't remember, but it's mentioned in the paper.

More than that.

Loads of research, humanities and social research especially, isn't funded. Academic staff have about 20% to 40% of their workload allocated to research. If someone has pitched to a funder they're doing discourse analysis on three threads on a football forum and got funded for it then I'm moving to Ireland because that's a lot less competitive than here.

Edit: I was wrong, holy shit, it *is* UKRI funded. So UK funding bodies. That's wild. Attached here.

Edit, edit: I can't see any relationship between the article and the proposed funding, however. That seems...unusual

More than that.

J.W.Henry/LFC, Glazers/MUFC, Kroenke/AFC, (Levy/THFC)? Or the Red Shirt Cartel in general?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.