Blues keep your wits about you on the 30th.

Ain't gonna stop my 68 yr old mum from attending.!!!

Let them try it with her! I aint a fighter and never will be but any one of those fuckers tries it and I will take anyone of the fuckers on.

Anyway....weather was nice today!!!! :-)

glen quagmire said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Let them try it with her! I aint a fighter and never will be but any one of those fuckers tries it and I will take anyone of the fuckers on.

Do you get slapped on trains as well?

explain?

glen quagmire said:

Do you get slapped on trains as well?

explain?

Don't be giving me one word fucking questions, remember you are not a fighter and i am!

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=204390

shadygiz said:
Bibinho said:
BezzMCFC said:
i think i'll stay at home.

423552_217251251706067_100002635812944_399520_1769054412_n.jpg

back streets boys reunite

corrected, i know at least 5 of the lads on that photo....they are mostly guide bridge/west end of ashton lads

and if im right, thats the oxford pub car park

most of these lads are decent guys tbf
I think your right with the Oxford car park,def know several of those faces.

scowy68 said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
Why all the scare mongering on here?

City are not behind the door for fucks sake !

Snatch squads my arse, they're not the fuckin SAS

it will be a typical derby day, 3000 rags , 40 with colours on, 200 with black stone island coats saying they are real MIBS, 2,760 with black coats from Primark and Matalan pretending to be MIBS.

They will sing some nursery rhymes until we score. "With a nick nack paddy wack" Agerr doo doo doo push pineapples shake a tree" "my old man said be a City fan and I said bollox your a ****"

We will beat them and go level on points.

Be aware if you are watching the match in a pub in Salford, Swinton, Eccles or any other Rag infested parts of Manchester.

Lol very funny!

And very true.

heard a few rags have got tickets in the north stand, they are not part of their MIB bollocks though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.