BMG v City post match thread

Not a single player was better than mediocre. Yet another game reminiscent of last season: deadly slow build up, nobody really arsed. Disappointed we have progressed so little.

But good to make last 16 again.
We hav'nt progressed at all, players played out of position, crazy formations, baffling systems...pas pass pass pass repeat repeat pass pass. Boring team to watch.

Not a single player was better than mediocre. Yet another game reminiscent of last season: deadly slow build up, nobody really arsed. Disappointed we have progressed so little.

But good to make last 16 again.
so its surprising we look like last season more and more now, when majority of these players weren't arsed last season and the squad was only tweaked. Some of these players really need to step it up. Mancini and Pellegrini struggled to get any consistency out of some of these players.

As i said

KDB says they "killed the game" after the red card, and it wasn't nice to watch. Gundogan: "Sometimes it's necessary to do that."

Start with 4 at the back, get a foothold and go from there

That said, we controlled the game and their keeper made some very good saves and on another night could have won

As we have already dropped points in the league following CL games, I'm glad the majority of the 2nd half was like a training session

I am disappointed that Ianacheo and/or Sane in the 2nd half

Is there any chance we might get a clean sheet soon? December is the biggest month, we need to get some energy back into our game from all I'm hearing from fans who were there.

(I refuse to listen to R5 and don't do this streaming thingymabob, plus although a BT customer who allegedly should be able to get the match I never flaming well can!! Get Ian Cheeseman back on Radio Manchester so that I can listen to the match and know that it will be unbiased!!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.