BNP beat up guy for 'spilling' beer

mancity89

BNP supporters beat up a man after he spilled beer over party leader Nick Griffin, an MP has claimed.
Labour's David Drew (Stroud) alleged the "totally upstanding" young man was given "one hell of a hiding" after the incident last week in Painswick, Gloucestershire.
During a Commons debate, Mr Drew told MPs Mr Griffin, who was elected as a Member of the European Parliament last month, had visited his constituency last week.
Mr Drew said: "I don't know why he was wined and dined in my constituency in Painswick but he was. It just so happens that one of my constituents took offence at this and happened to spill some beer over Mr Griffin.
"I happen to know the young man, and he is totally upstanding - he's an outstanding individual. He is the sort of person I've been proud to be associated with.
"As a result of this he was taken outside and given one hell of a hiding."
Mr Drew added: "I am not prepared to accept that any politician has a private army. I am not prepared to have the BNP anywhere near my constituency. In previous times we have chased these individuals around.
"But I hope that we will take action and will look at the actions of the BNP. I don't know whether a court case is proceeding because I think the young man is too shocked, but that's just indicative of what the BNP is like."
Tory MP Nigel Evans (Ribble Valley) said he was "very disturbed" to hear about the story and quipped: "What a dreadful waste of beer."

'spilled' beer haha yeh alright, thats a biased story if I've ever heard one lol.

End of the day it all boils down to whether the guy offered to buy Griffin a pint or not. If he didn't then he deserves it. You can't go round spillin people's pints, it's just not on

mancity89 said:
BNP supporters beat up a man after he spilled beer over party leader Nick Griffin, an MP has claimed.
Labour's David Drew (Stroud) alleged the "totally upstanding" young man was given "one hell of a hiding" after the incident last week in Painswick, Gloucestershire.
During a Commons debate, Mr Drew told MPs Mr Griffin, who was elected as a Member of the European Parliament last month, had visited his constituency last week.
Mr Drew said: "I don't know why he was wined and dined in my constituency in Painswick but he was. It just so happens that one of my constituents took offence at this and happened to spill some beer over Mr Griffin.
"I happen to know the young man, and he is totally upstanding - he's an outstanding individual. He is the sort of person I've been proud to be associated with.
"As a result of this he was taken outside and given one hell of a hiding."
Mr Drew added: "I am not prepared to accept that any politician has a private army. I am not prepared to have the BNP anywhere near my constituency. In previous times we have chased these individuals around.
"But I hope that we will take action and will look at the actions of the BNP. I don't know whether a court case is proceeding because I think the young man is too shocked, but that's just indicative of what the BNP is like."
Tory MP Nigel Evans (Ribble Valley) said he was "very disturbed" to hear about the story and quipped: "What a dreadful waste of beer."

'spilled' beer haha yeh alright, thats a biased story if I've ever heard one lol.

Yeh bollox he spilled it over him, he threw it at him lol

If you walk up to someone and throw beer at them, you deserve what you get, regardless of who it is.

mancity89 said:
Uwe Rösler said:
i have the vision of it like Begbie in trainspotting at the end.....

pmsl
yeh thats what I was thinking lol
*man spills his beer*...........
For fuck's sake!

[man]Sorry, mate.
I'll buy you another one.

You've ruined my fucking suit,
you fucking idiot!

[ Man ] Look, I'm sorry.
I didn't mean it.

Sorry's not going to dry me off,
you cnut.

Cool down, Franco.
The man says he's sorry.

He's sorry enough
for being a fat cnut.

[man]Fuck you. If you can't hold a pint, you
shouldn't be in the pub, mate. Fuck off.

SMACK!! LOL!

Nick Griffin is a twat and the way his party members portay themselves as same as their leader does and will never be taken seriously, having said will I lose any sleep over the fella getting a slap for "spilling his beer" over said Mr Griffin?, will I fuck.

Shades of grey, just the BNP are a little more decernible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.