Bobby Charlton

Dr Mick

I wondered how long it would be before the ticket touting comb-over king that is Booby Charlton got in on the act.

From today's Daily Mail...

"And Old Trafford legend Sir Bobby Charlton fanned the flames yesterday as he reflected on United’s near miss, saying: ‘This club, without question, is the best in the world.

‘I don’t think for a moment we have anything to worry about with regard to City. City doesn’t interest me very much. To have won 19 championships is unbelievable. City are just thinking about that.’"

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2145062/Yaya-Toure-agent-hints-Manchester-City-departure.html#ixzz1v1pfs9xM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1v1pfs9xM</a>

Dr Mick said:
‘I don’t think for a moment we have anything to worry about with regard to City. City doesn’t interest me very much.

So why don't you SHUT THE FUCK UP TALKING ABOUT US THEN you miserable ****? (That's Charlton and not the OP obviously).

PS Anyone seen Clayton Blackmore or Mickey Thomas recently? Should we report them to the police as missing persons?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Dr Mick said:
‘I don’t think for a moment we have anything to worry about with regard to City. City doesn’t interest me very much.

So why don't you SHUT THE FUCK UP TALKING ABOUT US THEN you miserable ****? (That's Charlton and not the OP obviously).

PS Anyone seen Clayton Blackmore or Mickey Thomas recently? Should we report them to the police as missing persons?

Also where's David Beckham? Didn't he have quite a bit to say about our chances of winning the league?

Dr Mick said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Dr Mick said:

Also where's David Beckham? Didn't he have quite a bit to say about our chances of winning the league?

He's to busy getting wanked over by Obama

Who gives a slapped bald fanny about your 19 titles, the only one that fucking matters is the current one in 2012. Get used to being second best you bitter rag bastards.

On a seperate note I got a text joke yesterday saying im on the 192 bus into Manchester thats 19 for us and 2 for you. Had to text the fucking idiot back and tell him football began before 1968 and we had in fact won 3 titles now and its about time he read up on some history of English football and especially Manchester football and not just swallowed everything Sky reported. Then told him to get the 61 bus back home.

'Without question, the best club in the world.' It's this foot stomping petulism that I'm fucking loving from cunts like the combover king, as though fans of all other clubs should just accept what he says without question, the tears glistening in his eyes in frustration that they don't. Well, curly, your time at the top is/has ended, and you sound fucking terrified at the looming inevitability of it all. With any luck City's rivals will not include Man U in the future and the Theatre of debt will be razed and we'll all be watching replays of City's games at the Cinema complex that replaces it.
Or a B&Q,
Or a massage parlour,
Or a shithouse.
Any of these will do, really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.