BOGOF

just wait until the press take photos of any empty seats where the free tickets haven't been used

There are multiple terrible ironies to be found in these United 'supporters' mocking us.

- United aren't in the CL

- Majority of the 'supporters' haven't even set foot in Old Trafford themselves

- They therefore do not recognise the impact that the cost of football is having on us regular match goers, those who travel extensively to watch City when they can, or those who have other commitments (especially midweek).

- This is the same Manchester United that didn't sell out their CL games against the 'minnow's, nor half of last seasons PL matches.

- They are scum

Puteulanus luna said:
safestyle-original-bogof-300x235.jpg
I've had three of those posted to my timeline with 'man city tickets, you buy one.....'
You know the rest.

They're having a field day with this one.

I love it!

It's hilarious to see the same set of people from other clubs who decry how football is so fucked because it's too expensive now decrying a team that is trying to make it less expensive.

I honestly think this will be the best atmosphere of the entire season and I'd love it if City made it a more regular thing whenever possible.

Been trying to buy tickets on and off all afternoon and evening . Continually getting error messages so guess the website is on the blink or there is a lot of demand . Ho hum , will have to ring tomorrow instead .

Damocles said:
I love it!

It's hilarious to see the same set of people from other clubs who decry how football is so fucked because it's too expensive now decrying a team that is trying to make it less expensive.

I honestly think this will be the best atmosphere of the entire season and I'd love it if City made it a more regular thing whenever possible.

Bit of a cheek saying this as I can't make it, but I think it's really important we now sell this game out and have a great atmosphere. Not for what the rest of the media think, but so the club can see if games are priced right they will sell out even an expanded stadium. It may help future pricing. I see the Swansea tickets are also a bit cheaper than the earlier matches.
If on the other hand, after all the moaning on prices we still only get 35 - 40000, then the club may as well carry on charging £50 plus.

Very pissed off, already bought 2 @ £25 each - why wasn't this announced BEFORE they went on sale ???

Well done City, £12.50 to watch a Champions League game is fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.