BOGOF

Thinking this through logically this can only end one way. The club has been clearly hurt by the
adverse publicity following the Roma match, which was actually quite a decent attendance for a
group game and want a full stadium in future.The guys in charge aren't stupid and will know that
they have now trashed the CL scheme for next season so, I reckon, they will make CL tickets a
compulsory add on to the season ticket like they used to do at the swamp (in the days that they qualified!)
and they do at Arsenal.

Wilf, Glad you are making your point and sticking to it. I have been in the Cup scheme every year, my lad hasn't due to lack of money. This year he signed up to it and of course was debited the money long before this offer came out.

It has not been done for the fans, anyone who thinks that is deluded.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Thinking this through logically this can only end one way. The club has been clearly hurt by the
adverse publicity following the Roma match, which was actually quite a decent attendance for a
group game and want a full stadium in future.The guys in charge aren't stupid and will know that
they have now trashed the CL scheme for next season so, I reckon, they will make CL tickets a
compulsory add on to the season ticket like they used to do at the swamp (in the days that they qualified!)
and they do at Arsenal.

I doubt it.

The club's hierarchy would lose a lot of goodwill from its SC holders and the media would have a field day.

I think I agree about dropping the cup schemes. There is no incentive to remain loyal as there is no reduction, tickets are always available and there have been a few occasions lik this where ticket prices were dropped for new Buyers

I've been on hold on for 30minutes waiting to get free tickets because I already bought two on the cup scheme. Sigh, I just hope after all this they don't try and add on a booking fee

bobmcfc said:
I think I agree about dropping the cup schemes. There is no incentive to remain loyal as there is no reduction, tickets are always available and there have been a few occasions lik this where ticket prices were dropped for new Buyers

I've been on hold on for 30minutes waiting to get free tickets because I already bought two on the cup scheme. Sigh, I just hope after all this they don't try and add on a booking fee

100 extra loyalty points per cup scheme for Gold members and 200 extra per scheme for Platinum. Also, first dibs ahead of non cup scheme members for away games in each cup competition that you're signed up to. So there are incentives but it's up to the individual to decide whether they're enough to warrant joining the cup schemes. I suspect that if, by some miracle, we got to the Champions League final then you'd see a huge benefit to being on the cup scheme versus not being on it.

CC1 said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Damocles said:
I'd love it if City made it a more regular thing whenever possible.

They can do it for every game for next season's CL as far as I'm concerned.
I've been a member of all 3 cup schemes since they started but no more.
This is a total piss take out of all the fans who signed up for the cup scheme or bought tickets early.
I'll carry on doing all the home domestic cup games but this is the last season I go to the CL on a regular basis.
Rewarding people who had no intention of going over people who committed upfront in the Summer.
Very, very poor. They will find virtually nobody buys CL tickets early next season for all but the biggest matches.
A very bad business decision. Morally the club should give me £12.50 back: I won't hold my breath.

Claim your free ticket and sell it to a friend for £12.50 - problem solved

How is anyone going to sell a ticket for £12.50 when loads of people have unwanted freebies and are giving them away to friends ??
This hasn't been thought through at all

CL cup scheme holders should have had priority end of

Then season ticket holders

Even if it was just a couple of days for CL scheme and ST holders to claim their's first

It's a good offer from City but as with most companies, it favours new customers as opposed to existing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.