bojan transfer

pml79

bojan gone to roma for ten mill with barca got the buy back option for two years time for the same amount. then if barca dont take that option then roma have to pay barca a further 25mill!!! why agree to that?

pml79 said:
bojan gone to roma for ten mill with barca got the buy back option for two years time for the same amount. then if barca dont take that option then roma have to pay barca a further 25mill!!! why agree to that?

He'll do alright in that league!

I don't rate him though!

pml79 said:

roma pay 10m
barca have buyback at 11m
roma have counter buyback at 35m

WTF is that right mate ? i can only assume that roma and barca now have a first refusal on players at each club respectively, and other stuff that only the 2 clubs know.

Thats a weird one though, i cant see how this could benefit Roma myself. At first glance it seems they just got fucking ripped of.

Edit: ahh counter buy back clause

Mancio said:
pml79 said:

roma pay 10m
so barca are transfer bullyin roma then?

Seems to me like every transfer Barca make is dodgy, the way they get players and force clubs to sell is bullshit. I hate to say it but even the rags have a bit more class than that.

Mancio said:
pml79 said:

roma pay 10m

Fookin tricky tight arsed Catalan coonts!!! Taking the piss they are. They just bully other clubs around these days. Sadly it´s the other side of them we don´t hear about. Getting away with murder!<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:19 pm --<br /><br />
TCIB said:
WTF is that right mate ? i can only assume that roma and barca now have a first refusal on players at each club respectively, and other stuff that only the 2 clubs know.

Thats a weird one though, i cant see how this could benefit Roma myself. At first glance it seems they just got fucking ripped of.

Edit: ahh counter buy back clause

Yeah but have you seen how much? Cheeky fookers! We need to teach them a lesson when an opportunity arises

A big club shouldn't be bullied like that. Im pretty sure that a club like City, Chelsea, rags etc...wouldn't agree to that.

Roma are basically going to develope him for Barca for the next 2 years and Barca will buy him for just 1m more if he does well.

And Bojan pretty much has to become the best striker, or atleast 1 of the best in the world, for a club like Roma to even consider paying 25m pounds more for him.

Barca bullying Roma.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.