Bolton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

I thought it was a great game - really enjoyed it. We played well and managed to compete at certain points. Dzeko impressed me, but I think your best player was Silva. He's terrific. I thought Eagles and Cahill were our better players. Terrible by Knight though for your 3rd. Thought there was good banter between both sets of fans too. That stupid ball at half time was random! Good luck for the rest of the season and hope you pip the rags to the title! :)

It was interesting to see a fresh approach to the set pieces.
The squad seems to be gelling well and I think our discipline has improved.
We are playing the game with the correct temperament, heads up and confident.

Looking forward to seeing how the squad handles rotation.
I truly hope Mario finds a place within the team.

All in all impressive start to the season. Never nice to concede two goals but we deserved all 3 today. The commentators and media are starting to accept us and our quality now which makes watching the game more enjoyable.

Next weeks game is a different beast, I suspect we'll adapt a slightly more defensive approach.

herrock said:
Hart 6, Richards 6, Kompany 7 Lescott 5 Kolorov 7 Silva 8 Milner 8 Barry 7.5 dzeko 9 yaya 6 Kun 6

Don't agree with the 6 for Richards - thought he had a good game.

bwfcchick said:
I thought it was a great game - really enjoyed it. We played well and managed to compete at certain points. Dzeko impressed me, but I think your best player was Silva. He's terrific. I thought Eagles and Cahill were our better players. Terrible by Knight though for your 3rd. Thought there was good banter between both sets of fans too. That stupid ball at half time was random! Good luck for the rest of the season and hope you pip the rags to the title! :)
Any chance you can put a leash on Davies? Pretty please? He is little more than a battering ram. The amount of times he simply jumps into defenders is laughable.

I was really impressed today with Barry,Milner & Dzeko. Keep it up guys.

It seems that everyone is hating Tevez now !
Shame on you guys, we looked better when he came on.

By the way, if you are accusing him of being greedy !
Aguero did the same today but no one accused him of being greedy ! :)

One other thing is two games and no yellow cards so far, I think Mancini has told us to try and be more careful although we still conceded the obligatory near edge of box free kick as we did a few times against Swansea.

BTW, the traveling support was excellent today, nearly 5,000 singing loud and proud. Wish I could've been there.

jimharri said:
bwfcchick said:
Any chance you can put a leash on Davies? Pretty please? He is little more than a battering ram. The amount of times he simply jumps into defenders is laughable.

No, we need a battering ram! :D he is a dirty sod but I think his "what, me?" face when he's left someone sprawling on the deck is funny. I don't think he should play every game though - when he doesn't play we tend to put the ball on the ground more.

I feel that there was a few players including davies who were purposely trying to ruff the City squad up. i found myself shouting at the tv a few times, and i think the ref had quite a bad day to be honest, overall good performance by City. Was again impressed by Dzeko, i think h has settled in and will be like a new addition this season. Top of the table where we deserve to be, blue moon is risinggg. come on cityy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.