Bolton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

I hope I never see Tevez in a City shirt ever again. Fuck off you greedy lazy whinging ****!! Give him to Corinthians on a Bozman for all I care.

Re: tevez....

20sbc07 said:
only1paulsimpson said:
didn't make any challenges, wasn't interested, straight down the tunnel at the end... what happened to being professional and still giving 100%??

Clarkie?

Dunno if the OP is a clarkie, but he wasn't his normal self today. Now whether that's due to him being tired from Copa America or him not caring, I can't say. I'll give him some time. Personally, I think that after a couple games we'll see the old Tevez.

Milner 53 of 63 passes 2 assists, tireless running, best game in a blue shirt for me.

Milner and Baz played like they don't want the Nasri transfer to go through. Lovely performance.

Agüero still getting match fitness and it showed but he played well and should have had two; one miss was his fault, the other was the fault of the Doctor who performed the laser eye surgery on Wilkins.

Dzeko looked like Ibraxavieko. In fact, I believe I'll begin calling him that.

Milner played very well and Barry had his best match for us since he arrived.

Silva is just... Silva. Superb in everything he does.

Good win; in previous years we would have caved and the scoreline was very, very flattering to Bolton.

Whoever said attacking doesn't work:

Bolton...........-.............City

5...............Shots..........16
3................SOT...........8

Do you honestly think that a normal game will result in 66% goals from shots on goal by the opposition? I don't. Bolton was lucky as hell. And we were unlucky as hell. Richards foul was not a foul just to mention one example. And once Aguero is up and running and in shape he wont miss those sitters.

City looked fucking great. Keep going Mancini. Keep up that attacking football. That was DEFINITELY what was missing last season.

Looked good, a lot of energy as usual. It's clear he's not 100% fit but he had a good game and was unlucky not to score.

Still a greedy bastard though!

glmilton said:
20sbc07 said:
only1paulsimpson said:
didn't make any challenges, wasn't interested, straight down the tunnel at the end... what happened to being professional and still giving 100%??

Clarkie?

Dunno if the OP is a clarkie, but he wasn't his normal self today. Now whether that's due to him being tired from Copa America or him not caring, I can't say. I'll give him some time. Personally, I think that after a couple games we'll see the old Tevez.
^ i agree , first game back give him time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.