Bombs Being Mailed to Celtic Manager and Supporters?

Re: Neil Lennon.

bluemanc said:
leighton said:
What has Lennon done over the years to piss off people so much that there has been death threats made to him and his family. Leading up to the Old Firm match this weekend and low and behold today there was a Parcel bomb sent to him and another one sent to his lawyer. He seems a decent bloke as well. I cant see why these scumbags keep this shit up you would think the police would be able to find these people and sort the minority out and lock the bastards up. It should be about football and nothing else.
He was involved in a huge land deal in Ireland that went wrong ......he actually said he wasn't & his signature was forged but he still settled out of court.
If one thing has become pretty clear since fergie & the rock of gibraltar thing you do NOT fuck with Irish businessmen,might be wrong because others got them aswell.

Yeah I remember the Rock of Gibraltar shit with Fergie and John Magnier and Michael Tabour thats the main reason why the lads pulled out of the Rags and sold up. Cheeky old bastard was Fergie they let him hold onto the winnings as a thank you and it won 6 or 7 group 1s which would of been will over a million or more but looking for the breeding rights that horse a multi million business on its own he had fuck all chance of getting.

I think the Lennon shit was more down to the bust of the banks over here. They are going all out to get everyone and it wouldnt shock me if Dermmot Desmond bailed out Lennon as he settled with the bank out of court. Queen group over here the banks have taken control of them and that once was a Billion euro business.

Re: Neil Lennon.

glen quagmire said:
Rangers-v-Celtic-Neil-Lennon-celeb_2546558.jpg
Because he's an annoying ginger ****, who reminds me of paul scholes.
Fuk right off GG,
Why does Lenny annoy YOU in particular mate.

rangers-city said:
TBH I'm a Rangers fan and I don't get how people saying are saying it's Rangers fans sending Lennon these bombs and packages. Yes it is most likely to be a sectarian attack but I doubt the person who is sending these is a Rangers fan. He is an idiot who is giving our club a bad name.

Seeing this is my first post what do you think of Rangers and their fans, and out of both clubs who would use prefer Rangers or Celtic.

P.s all the best in the FA Cup Final.
Honestly? Neither of them. I can't be bothered with the sectarian baggage that comes with both clubs. Pity really, as I'm certain the majority of each set of fans are okay. The problem lies with the significant minority in each club who are still walking around with their heads in the sand. No thanks. Cheers for the kind words re. the cup final though!
:-)

I read a story in the Irish Examiner (a well respected broadsheet) which claimed that Lennon had recently pissed of some dissident Unionists at a derby. Apparently, he had words with them (and no more than that!) and in these f*ckwits world that's showing disrespect and must be "answered for". This would seem to fit in well with the obvious escalation from writing threats on a wall to sending lethal parcels.

On a not unrelated note... could somebody please explain just how bigoted/ dim-witted are the IFA? I'm asking because a little while back UEFA demanded that all Northern Ireland players should have passports of their ruling country - which in legal terms is obviously the UK. This, of course, ignores the special situation the that little state finds itself in. It has been democratically agreed on both sides of the border that any person born in the North can claim Irish citizenship without default or penalty to their status in the UK.
The IFA have done nothing to challenge this obviously divisive UEFA ruling. It's not as if they've a massive pick to choose from but still, they continue to cut offf their nose to spite their face. Incredibly, there is a belief that they even fostered the situation. They do however like a good whine when Nationalists, born north of the border, opt for an Irish passport (which I will repeat, is their democratically agreed right) and are forced to declare for the Republic.
Frankly, the IFA's stance is a slap in the face to the peace process and can only serve to foster more disunity.

As for the terrorists on either side - a plague on both their houses.

Apparently Alex Ferguson get two envelopes delivered to him each week with dig s**t in them, what i want to know is who has been sending the other one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.