Bony (Season long loan at Stoke - Official)

giphy.gif

Ok, so i admit i really thought he was crap in a blue shirt...but the rather direct way we attack, for much of the time, may well suit his style. Could end up being the unexpected signing of the summer for us.

Him and Indi is a good last day for us lot.

Ok, so i admit i really thought he was crap in a blue shirt...but the rather direct way we attack, for much of the time, may well suit his style. Could end up being the unexpected signing of the summer for us.

Can't see it mate, as bad a signing for city as I can remember but when factoring in injuries acon and malaria I might be a little hard on him. I Wish him luck for sure and hope he turns out ok.

His dreadful spell at City reminded me of that of Jo's. Hopefully he will make a positive contribution at Stoke.

Martins Indi has been dreadful at Porto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.