Bony (Season long loan at Stoke - Official)

It was never happening due to our striker shortage,maybe in the summer,support him till then

What a novel idea karen !

Those slagging him off saying he's useless, couldn't be any worse, he's no improvement on what we sold etc, might note that even in a disappointing truncated season to date, he's still scored three more times than Dzeko and Jovetic have playing at decent clubs, in a league that is generally accepted to be pretty average.

What a novel idea karen !

Those slagging him off saying he's useless, couldn't be any worse, he's no improvement on what we sold etc, might note that even in a disappointing truncated season to date, he's still scored three more times than Dzeko and Jovetic have playing at decent clubs, in a league that is generally accepted to be pretty average.
It's a shame our fans take against a player like this,sad

In all honesty for me Bony is our 4 th choice striker but that being said I'd always be behind any player wearing our shirt on the pitch.

It's a shame our fans take against a player like this,sad
Always been the Same, Kaz. Ever since the days of Iain Bowyer... Forced out by the boo boys, as not being good enough.... He later went on to win the European Cup (and a lot more besides) with Nottinghan Forest.

We're still in 4 competitions & second in the league (Despite suffering a bucket load of injuries throughout the season).

F.F.S Give the guy (Bony) a break.

If you really want something to grumble about I'm sure the rags would welcome your "support"

Last edited:
The fact is with Kelechi starting to break through, we will have three excellent but very different strikers. I hope wilf gets back to full health soon. He has had some stick this season but in my view he has done ok for us and will only get better. We need three strikers and it's not realistic to expect that we have two worldies sitting on the bench watching Kun. So I think the mix we have is good and we should all get behind him for the rest of this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.