Booing the Champions League Anthem

From the drawing of Liverpool, the offside Salah goal, onside disallowed goals they stuffed us. I can’t see the booing stopping anytime soon.

Me neither. It’s only going to get louder.
It’s only a fucking glorified cup competition anyway so who cares, carry on booing blues.

They very rarely add time on at the break in the Champion's League as they have advertisers to satisfy.

Yet more proof then thee rules are broken/bent to suit.

Fucking disgraceful last night that ref.

Well just look at the 'rules' for handball;- Bernardo shoots, it hits Milner's arm - no penalty because Milner's arm was in a natural position, the ball then rebounds off Milner's arm onto Bernardo's arm, also in a natural position, - Handball, free kick to Liverpool.

The very reason that Uefa picked him. History with Pep, history with City players (Aguero booked for diving v Monaco when the entire world saw a stone wall pen) Lahoz is the maverick's maverick. And I could see no more than a forlorn and wasted effort when I read he had the game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.