Booing the Champions League Anthem

Why are you trying to deflect attention to avoid answering any of the points? There’s surely an explanation if they’re not fixed.

Btw, I never said ours or all draws are fixed did I, so your question is completely irrelevant.
what about the year we thought we had Cluj then told we had Dortmund instead because Dortmund and bayern couldnt play on the same night because of TV rights ?!? so they went into the rags group instead

Just to take your Madrid penalty as an example.

Could you describe to me who's involved in the conspiracy?
How the conspirators acted to bring about the penalty?
Why, if UEFA wanted Juventus out and Real Madrid through, they gave the Italians a 3 goal lead?
Why you didn't get a bet on at half time?

And finally, what colour is the sky in your planet?
The established cartel clubs are still have you never heard of the G14 did that not exist? It was only recently that some of these clubs met 'off the record' what do you think was being discussed?

Referee's are selected for games based on their ability to tow the line and the pressure on them to protect the product by helping the so called' bigger' teams will be huge if you don't think so then you are deluded. If your employer wanted a certain result that meant you got more work and a promotion what would you do?

VAR could have been introduced years ago and they are delaying because I believe they know it will make it harder to protect the product as they know the armchair sheep are vital.

The three goal lead I believe was fair and square on the night Juve are a good team but as soon as there came a threat to the established cartel club staying in the competition it was extinguished immediately. Exactly the same applies to City we are not part of the established cartel referee's know this and will officiate according to the pressure's they receive from their masters at UEFA and also the mainstream media.

I don't bet.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

I shall continue to boo my testicles off as is my right as a free kindred spirit.
The introduction of virtual refereeing could and should be the quintessential clown pie in the face of those dodgy scalawags.
Regarding the upcoming world cup and possible use of VAR ..that is if Russia's still around after the glorious allied forces continue to incite their doomsday Armageddon protocol.

Blatter said and I quote "For a purist in football, as I am, I think it is an innovation which is going too fast,"

You could not begin to write it.. .. A purist in football ? A purist lmfao.
Roll on VAR and with it a sense of decency fair play and all that should be good and honorable in this most noble of sports.
Cheating bar stewards and do enjoy your day out in the sun for as long as it may last.
Gobshites the lot of em !
That is all:

Booing a corrupt uefa will achieve nothing? Whatever.
They're corrupt, what do you think they will do.
Nonsensical. doesn't add up.

Not a none booing monkey, I just want to see the best for my club, and the best unfortunately does include winning the Champions League
Let’s picture the scene at a UEFA Exco meeting some time in the future.

“Right. First item on the agenda is the review of this week’s ties. Who was at the Etihad?”
“I was David”
“How was it? Are they still booing our anthem?”
“No”
“Same in the last game when I was there. Looks like they’ve finally given up thank goodness”
“That’s excellent news. So, how are we going to reward them?”
“What are our options?”
“Well we could do things like turn down a stonewall opposition penalty. Issue two spurious yellow cards to a particularly troublesome opponent. Allow a dodgy goal or turn down an opposition goal for some random reason. Or we could give them a dodgy penalty. Something like that.”
“You know, we’ve really given them the shitty end of the stick the last few years. Shouldn’t we be a bit more generous? A piss-easy group like, the ones we give your lads David. Easy draw through to the semis?”.
“OK then. Easy run to the semis it is then. All in favour?”

Let’s picture the scene at a UEFA Exco meeting some time in the future.

“Right. First item on the agenda is the review of this week’s ties. Who was at the Etihad?”
“I was David”
“How was it? Are they still booing our anthem?”
“No”
“Same in the last game when I was there. Looks like they’ve finally given up thank goodness”
“That’s excellent news. So, how are we going to reward them?”
“What are our options?”
“Well we could do things like turn down a stonewall opposition penalty. Issue two spurious yellow cards to a particularly troublesome opponent. Allow a dodgy goal or turn down an opposition goal for some random reason. Or we could give them a dodgy penalty. Something like that.”
“You know, we’ve really given them the shitty end of the stick the last few years. Shouldn’t we be a bit more generous? A piss-easy group like, the ones we give your lads David. Easy draw through to the semis?”.
“OK then. Easy run to the semis it is then. All in favour?”
If you want to look at it that way then it's bollocks, well done. (I dont think they are biased btw, that was my point - some people are saying that is the sort of stuff that goes on and why we should boo them - IE What will booing achieve if UEFA are like that?)

I look at the facts, I dont believe this mass conspiracy stuff.

Booing achieves nothing of real consequence
UEFA are shite, the way they treated us is shite (Fines, fan bans..)
Stopping booing might achieve something (They might stop treating us shitely)
It's negative and our players going out to play this cup hear the crowd booing a competition they are trying to win, for us?!!?
The manager wants us to stop booing and embrace the competition
The owners want us to win this competition and I'd assume want us to stop
We need to be in the CL and have a chance of winning to attract the players for the future

Costs nothing to stop booing, it might actually help, it's getting boring and tbh a bit of a panto, might be much more productive if we went out and cheered our team on to beat these UEFA fuckers at their own game.

Based on all that I am stopping booing, wish you guys would too but I understand wyhy you do, I used to too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.