Booking fee for tickets.

It's interesting as you say NON members were to be charge this booking fee, but if we are logged in to the tickets site under our seasoncard numbers we are still charged the £1.50. I've also tweeted supporter services asking them to clarify this needless introduction

It's interesting as you say NON members were to be charge this booking fee, but if we are logged in to the tickets site under our seasoncard numbers we are still charged the £1.50. I've also tweeted supporter services asking them to clarify this needless introduction
Could this be because as seasoncard holders you are presumably buying extra tickets for non members ? As I posted earlier my tickets were for members and I wasn't charged.

Actually if it is as above and we're charging not season tickets or citizens I'm not as bothered. When I bought all my tickets earlier in the month I don't recall a fee.

They try to bleed every penny they can out of anyone they can 24/7, and don't get me going on the price of the replica shirts. Robbing f#@&ers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.