Books

'rodders' is spot on with River God..........also Pappilon by Henri Charrie......great true story turned into not such a great film............and the sequel......Banco

chorleydave said:
try 3 para,all about our boys in afghanistan and the conditions these lads and lasses have to endure,good read.

If you like that, then Apache Dawn might appeal to you.Just out and has some decent reviews.

best book i ever read was Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet. ideal for holiday as it is a long book. there is also a sequel but not as good as the original. it is still available. its about the building of a cathedral in mediaval England over about 50 years. sounds boring but it really isn't. it has sex, violence, intrigue etc.

if not River Gods is great

love reading

I like literature-sorry bit pseudy

and Crime fiction

I like Arnuldar Indridasson-jar city

and literar
y wise

Lanark by Alasdair Gray is one of my favourite ever books one of his others is to but i can;t remember what it's called

Here's my collection , i've got every sort of glass available ....... the dirty books are the wifes!

312d8px.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.