Boorish Behavior in Interesting Threads

RadcliffeRick

Team supported
Manchester City since 2008 Chelsea before that :-)
I have noticed recently that there are a number of posters who delight in driving other posters off threads by their posting behavior. I fully understand that if you post something someone else will not agree with it and may post an opposite view. Many decent posters give one reply and then move on to allow others to discuss/post.
What I see lately is page after page of the same poster posting the same post but in a different way, if anyone challenges them we are then treated to page after page of quoted old posts.
We get it that you do not agree with others, post your one reply and move on, don't flood the thread with your boring posts that ultimately ruin the thread. You know who you are!!

I suspect that many more posts are deleted by the mods.

I have noticed recently that there are a number of posters who delight in driving other posters off threads by their posting behavior. I fully understand that if you post something someone else will not agree with it and may post an opposite view. Many decent posters give one reply and then move on to allow others to discuss/post.
What I see lately is page after page of the same poster posting the same post but in a different way, if anyone challenges them we are then treated to page after page of quoted old posts.
We get it that you do not agree with others, post your one reply and move on, don't flood the thread with your boring posts that ultimately ruin the thread. You know who you are!!

This seems to be the methodology of one Blue Hammer. He seemingly can't stop posting lists of old posts of mine to prove some kind of point.
I seriously don't know how he can be bothered trawling through my old posts. You'd think his Pop music quiz, Beatles Quiz and now Song challenge cup and Schofield/Harry and Meghan defence he'd have enough on his Bluemoon plate :)

I suppose if someone doesn't feel the need to continually take a side which will always lead to hypocrisy post searching wouldn't do them much good.

Also one poster arguments are very rare. This is not the place for honest biased free well thought out debate. I learnt that within a day of joining.

But good luck with your quest:-)

This seems to be the methodology of one Blue Hammer. He seemingly can't stop posting lists of old posts of mine to prove some kind of point.
I seriously don't know how he can be bothered trawling through my old posts. You'd think his Pop music quiz, Beatles Quiz and now Song challenge cup and Schofield/Harry and Meghan defence he'd have enough on his Bluemoon plate :)
You've mentioned the one poster I can't stand. He is a wum pure and simple.
Radcliffe does make a good point, no a very good point and if anyone tries bullying me and rehashing posts from 2015 when I post my 'Green or Brown- What Colour is Your Fence' thread next week I will fight back.

You've mentioned the one poster I can't stand. He is a wum pure and simple.
Radcliffe does make a good point, no a very good point and if anyone tries bullying me and rehashing posts from 2015 when I post my 'Green or Brown- What Colour is Your Fence' thread next week I will fight back.
I'm pretty sure you had a garden wall.

you noticed this Just recently?...are you new? ;)
New compared with some on here, it just seems to be getting worse, a serious and very informative thread was derailed by someone who would not let a few comments go. Strange behaviour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.