Boubakary Soumare

Unless we're thinking of him as an alternate to Fred and the plan would be to have him understudy Fernandinho next season this seems really unlikely. The kid just left PSG for playing time earlier this year. Why would he come unless he's going to play?

Unless we're thinking of him as an alternate to Fred and the plan would be to have him understudy Fernandinho next season this seems really unlikely. The kid just left PSG for playing time earlier this year. Why would he come unless he's going to play?

I guess it's a case of depth - from what I've seen from Fred he could play in both the holding midfield role and the CM role alongside a Silva/KDB. This lad would provide depth whist learning off Fernandinho.

As I assume he'll be loaned back to LOSC immediately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.