• Draw

Votes: 19 8.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the A team out. Full strength. No compromises. We need a big number win to get some momentum and confidence. A full 11 today is going to give them floor time together for the next two big games coming up. After the relatively mediocre start to this season, the club needs to put a marker down as to just what this team is capable of and give the fans a lift.
Blow the doors off Pep! Let's get this party started!.

I obviously predict a nervous 2-1 victory for us.....

We should go and mangle them though. 6-0 (seriously). Show our rivals (Utd thus year in my opinion) that whatever they can do, we can do better.

Big win today please :)

KDB: "City are building for the future and want to create a team for the next five or six years and not buy six players every window."

KDB: "If we get the chances we need to be more clinical so we can get the advantage and then teams can come on to us a bit more."

KDB: "We know 90% of teams will park the bus against us so it's very difficult to find openings, but we always find enough to win the game."

KDB: "On Monday we didn't convert the chances but I am very positive we will this season." [Sky Sports Premier League Live]
Haha! No one does this better than Karen.

Cannot see us changing from three at the back just yet. Think Fernandinho will go to the left (didn't he play there last season in the corresponding fixture?) and Danilo will play on the right; better to have one fullback who can attack naturally on his side.

Hopefully a comfortable win as has been the case in the past at Bournemouth.

We wouldn't want to drop points in 2 of our first three games.

Ederson

Kompany - Stones - Otamendi
Danilo - Silva - Dinho - KDB- Sane
Sterling
Aguero

Pretty sure that is the side today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.