Bournemouth (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had a season ticket since 1982, done more of my fair share of aways and cannot think of a single game in that time that I’ve not had a bad feeling about.

I take my 9, 6 and 4 year olds now and they’re sickeningly optimistic and can’t see what I’m on about as I sit there like a Vietnam veteran telling them about the horrors I’ve seen

After a slightly under par performance against Lyon I expect a return to our more normal form this weekend. I think we’ll see a lot of goals and I don’t see Bournemouth scoring many of them.

To keep in the theme of the OP

...“I’ve got a feelin’ woo hoo....”

3 points - easy win.

I’ve had a season ticket since 1982, done more of my fair share of aways and cannot think of a single game in that time that I’ve not had a bad feeling about.

I take my 9, 6 and 4 year olds now and they’re sickeningly optimistic and can’t see what I’m on about as I sit there like a Vietnam veteran telling them about the horrors I’ve seen
Can't see us getting anything out of the game, hopefully we'll keep it down to one goal.

Down from Scotland for this one! Playing the way we have cant see past at least another 3-0 Sane Sterling and a late Foden goal to top it off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.