Bournemouth v City post match

Silva and Sterling excellent, Sane frustrating at times (not taking his man on enough for me) and brilliant at others. Kolarov solid again, Ferny the ultimate utility man and Willy made a couple of decent saves. All-round professional performance.

Jesus christ now we've got lip readers.

I've not lost a child, but I doubt I'd react to condolences by laughing out loud and patting the person on the back.

Watch the start of it. After that, he changed topic and wished him all the best.

Controlled the middle very well, and defending was excellent.
Didn't create too many chances but definitely scored at the right times.
We'll played city, lots of good performances, sane certainly did not have his best game. Hope jesus is alright.

Good performance, Sane is mustard. Silva was outstanding. Still need to be more clinical and Stones looks a bit shaky at times.

Bournemouth give it a real go and are a decent side.

Really pleased Kun got a goal, thought he did ok and played his way into the game.

Club in crisis with a manager who according to talksport should have quit over a month ago........LOL

Massive win against a really good football playing side managed by a very excellant young English manager. And what a manager we have, who actually recognises that they also played well

Great win, hard earned but we'll fought. Only 8 points behind Chelsea and a gap we can and have closed before

Never give up CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.